I offer a range of classes and workshops from my studio in SW France.
- Regular, weekly pottery classes in my fully equiped studio, covering a wide range of handbuilding techniques, decorating techniques and firings.
- Seasonally I offer Raku firing and throwing as one day/two day or weekend workshops.
- Regular, weekly Art classes covering a wide variety of techniques from drawing and painting to Cyanotype, monoprint and mixed media;
- Lino printing, block printing, collograph printing, fabric printing are also classes that I offer on demand.
- Meet me via a live online forum where I talk about my work, discuss my ideas and answer questions. sign up to my newsletter to recieve invitations and discount codes.
NEW FOR 2020/21 -We are now taking bookings for our Residential courses...
Kate and Mollie are two artists living in the beautiful, unspoilt rolling landscape of the Gers, a rural department nestling at the foot of the Pyrenees. Both are renowned artists as well as good friends. They share a passion for Art, the landscape and sharing their combined knowledge.
They invite you to a 5 day Creative Retreat based on the principle of exploration and investigation. Through the techniques of Mixed Media, Print Making and Ceramics they have designed a course that allows individuals to explore nature in a very elemental and material based way. Mixing print with clay, ink with bleach, paint with pastels and collage with charcoal, prepare to fill your sketchbooks with the beautiful and the unexpected.